Here is a list of great things you can do to market and promote your site:
Fundraising is now easy. Piryx’s social giving platform helps causes to raise money online fast and effectively.
Unlike the cumbersome “Constant Constant” MailChimp is great oh and it’s free!
Promote your website with these linking sites and boost your search engine results
- Many of these sites have an “RSS Feed” option that will allow you to automate your efforts.
- with RSS Capability that are used for Blogging and CMS (content management solutions)
- Watchdogs sites are a powerful political tool that have worked very well here in the 5th district against the political machine of the establishment left and right.
Hosting Your Site:
Hosting is where you site sites on a physical server somewhere in Cyberspace.
- Hosting costs vary in range depending on the services you need.
- Typically you can find hosting for less than $10 dollars per month. www.centralvirginiastudios.com
Using tools like Hootsuite you can manage unlimited social profiles such as Twitter – Facebook – LinkedIn and others.
Where this really comes into play is when you are managing organization and political campaign profiles.
- www.hootsuite.com – 2 teirs of service. 1 free and 1 paid.
- www.tweetdeck.com – Desktop – Phone – Online applications